Hi,

I made following solution without thinking it much =(

1. I have module based filesystem for my application
2. I added the javascripts folder to my module folder
3. In my "base" controller, I check if the current action has js file
4. If there is a file, I add new js file to view component. eg
"system/file/jsfile?module=x&controller=y&action=z"
5. This system/file/jsfile action just reads and sends the js file from
module/javascipts folder (becouse it's not in the public_html)

Now, every action can have it's own js file, which will be loaded
automatically.
I also made Minify integration. If I have config param Minify=true, it justs
stacks all the
js files to one $this->view->headScript() call.

br, Marko