$session        = new Zend_Session_Namespace('postfields');
$fields = $session->results; // get the previous postfields
array_push($fields,$this->_request->getPost()); // add the new postfields
$session->results = $fields; // assign the new postfields
session_write_close();

so you get a 2 dimension array

$fields[0]['accommodation_id']
$fields[0]['accommodation_name']