Hi there,

I'm currently working on a search function for my employer using Zend
Search Lucene. The idea is to display search results in much the same
way as Google/Nutch

I've had to extend the existing ZSL code to be able to create 'snippets'
(highlighted document fragments)  with a fragmenter, and some (very
small) changes to the highlighter.

I was wondering if this would be of any use to the framework, or whether
somebody is already working on this. I've noticed quite a few people
asking for this kind of functionality on the net.

Thanks

Matt Pearson

Internet Solutions Developer

Liz Earle Beauty Co.

01983 813884

Work with the environment... think before you print

Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare
The Green House  Ryde IOW  PO33 1BD

Telephone +44 (0)1983 813913. Fax +44 (0)1983 813912.
Email naturallyact...@lizearle.com <mailto:naturallyact...@lizearle.com>  Web
www.lizearle.com <http://www.lizearle.com>
Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare is a trading name of Liz Earle Beauty Co.
Limited.
Registered in England No. 3070395 Registered address: 8-10 New Fetter Lane
London  EC4A 1RS.