HI
I have one main form, and two sub forms, and I want to have a common submit
button. But it really doesnt display that button after render action.

got:

$this->setDecorators(array(
                        'FormElements',
                    array('TabContainer', array(
                        'id'          => 'newsTabs',
                        'style'       => 'width: 960px;',
                        'jQueryParams' => array()
                    )),
                'Form',
                ));

                $submit = new Zend_Form_Element_Submit('submit');
                $submit->setLabel('Save');
                $this->addElement($submit);

                $this->addSubForm(new News_Form_General, 'general');
                $this->addSubForm(new News_Form_Content, 'content');

and both sub forms are displayed, bot submit element is not. help :)