To: "Thomas Weidner" <thomas.weid...@gmx.at>
Cc: <fw-general@lists.zend.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 6:16 PM
Subject: Re: [fw-general] Unable to create issue in jira

2009/1/20 Thomas Weidner <thomas.weid...@gmx.at>

Maybe the access was limited to CLA users because of spammers in the past.

Anyone with needed permissions please edit the documentation pages:
http://framework.zend.com/community/contribute
http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFDEV/Issue+Tracker+Tips

Sorry to point out that I've never seen an open source project requiring a
hand-written agreement to file a bug. I've read a discussion in this mailing
list today:

2009/1/19 Matthew Weier O'Phinney <matt...@zend.com> wrote
No, actually. When you set it as you did in preDispatch(), there is no
check until postDispatch() to see if a redirect occurred. This should
likely be changed; care to file an issue in the tracker?

The phrase has to be changed in "care to print a Cla, sign it, do a 1500+
pixel wide scan and send it to us, wait to be moved your issue tracker user
in the developer group, and then file an issue?". IMHO lowering the entry
barrier for an user should be useful, there's not intellectual property in a
filed bug/feature request.

--
Giorgio Sironi
Piccolo Principe & Ossigeno Scripter