-- drj201 <drj...@gmail.com> wrote
(on Thursday, 22 January 2009, 05:41 AM -0800):
> Does anyone use IIRF with Zend Framework and IIS?
>
> I am using IIS6 and I am having great difficulty creating the correct
> rewrite rules for IIRF that will work with Zend Framework.
>
> So far I have the following in my IsapiRewrite4.ini:
>
> RewriteRule ^/(.*(js|ico|gif|jpg|png|flv|swf|css))$ /$1 [L,I,U]
> RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php [L,I,U]
>
> This works fine EXCEPT when making any HTTP GET requests such as:
>
> http://www.example.com/search?query=myquery
>
> The contents of $_GET are blank yet it is fine on Apache. My rule is
> incorrect.
>
> The example given in the Zend Wiki
> (http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFDEV/Configuring+Your+URL+Rewriter)
> is far far too simplified and I have found little to nothing elsewhere.
>
> Can anyone help me please?

There's an example in the Zend_Controller docs for use with IIS 7.0
(which has a native rewrite implementation):

    http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.controller.html

Can't help you much with IsapiRewrite, however.

Software Architect       | matt...@zend.com
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/