Well, there was a form with some other things there to but the
$filadapter-object was initialized with:
$filadapter = new Zend_File_Transfer_Adapter_Http();
and that it gave the line 102 may depend on that I tried to change
some of the code but I've changed that back again
and line 102 is

if (!move_uploaded_file($content['tmp_name'], ($directory .
$content['name']))) {

and I use  1.7.1

And I meant Zend_Validate_File_Upload when I spoke of Upload earlier

If there is a way to configure Zend_File_Transfer_Adapter_Http() that
would help me out with this would of course be great

All my best
/Bertil