Folks,

I am new to Zend and Dojo so stumbling around a little.

I am trying to populate a ComboBox from data in a table that has two columns
- id and name.

I have gotten all the data through a fetchAll() call on an instance of the
model that represents the table. I need to convert that data to JSON so that
it can be attached to the ComboBox ItemFileReadStore.

I would think there is a simple function call to go from the data I have
from fetchAll to a JSON format output. I have been searching around for a
function that will help me do that but I haven't found one.

Would appreciate any help in how best to convert the fetchAll data records
into JSON to be sent to ItemFileReadStore.

Thanks,
-S