>>> Maybe you can install a demo somewhere? E.g., for JotBug itself?

:-)

If I could find a permenant home I would!  At the moment I am only able to
provide that facility when I am online at home as I can run it in a VM
without worrying about being hacked etc.  The URL for that is
http://rcastley.plus.com but it is NOT available 24hrs.

JotBug is real easy to install, as long as you have PHP (with PDO_SQLITE
enabled) & Apache you can run it. See
http://code.google.com/p/jotbug/wiki/Installation

As the code becomes more stable and public interest in the project increases
then I will eventually get professional hosting and use JotBug to host
itself.

- Robert

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security Service and the Macro 4 plc internal virus protection system.