Hi Guys,

After taking over ownership, I've moved the proposal out of placed the
proposal back into "Ready for Review" status.  It was in pretty good
condition where it stood, so I didn't change much.

I do have a couple of questions for the community, though:

   - Would we like to see support for the Recurring Payments and Reference
   Transactions API in a future milestone (after the SOAP implementation
   milestone)
   - How about AddressVerify API?

Additionally, I've begun some work to help me catch design issues, and to
work towards getting tests and protypes available as soon as possible.  You
can view the git repository at github,
http://github.com/ajbrown/zend_service_paypal .  I know there is already
laboratory code, but I don't have commit access, and I made a few
adjustments which aren't in the laboratory code.  Once (and if) I have
commit access, I will merge everything.

I know this will be useful for many of us, so your feedback is thoroughly
appreciated.

--
A.J. Brown
web | http://ajbrown.org