Hi everyone,

I'm just starting out with Zend and Dojo and I have a quick question which I
hope you can answer.

I have built a tabbed dojo interface and some of the tabs contain dojo
forms. I have a view helper which validates the dojo form onsubmit. The
helper adds some javascript to head which connects up the submit button.

The tabs are linked to an actions which use Context Switching to return an
ajax response (I guess you'd call it lazy loading). Here's my problem, if
I'm trying to lazy load a tab which contains a form then then the javascript
for the head is not put in place. I cannot for the life of me figure out how
this should be done. I've searched high and low before posting, so I really
hope someone out there can help.

Many thanks,
Henry