To: <fw-general@lists.zend.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 2:54 AM
Subject: [fw-general] Zend_Form Decorator on File element

Hi All,

I've got a form, with a few elements, some, like text boxes work fine

        $this->addElement('text', 'comments', array(
            'label' => 'Comments',
'description' => 'What did you do to the image? What tools did you use?',
            'required' => true,
            'validators' => array(
array('validator' => 'StringLength', 'options' => array(0, 254)))
            )
        );

The description displays, I've got it looking all pretty.

However when I work with a File, not so much, same syntax, no description shown

        $this->addElement('file', 'der', array(
                                                'label' => 'Image  File',
'description' => 'Your resulting image. PNG please',
                                                'required' => true,
                                                 'validators' => array(

array ('validator' => 'Count', 'options' => 1),

array ('validator' => 'Extension', 'options' => 'png')
                                                                      ),
'Destination' => UPLOAD_PATH
                                                 )

        );

am I missing something obvious here? that seems like the sensible approach...

paul