Hey guys,

This is probably more approriate for the PHP list, but I'm not subscribed
with this email address, so I'll pose it here.

Is there a better / built in way to turn an array into a stdClass?

//TODO (is there / why isn't there) a built in way to do this?
$oTrack = new stdClass();
foreach( $trackData as $key => $value ) {
              $oTrack->$key = $value;
}

I'm doing this because the user has the option of passing in either a model
(an object type), or an array of the data that would be in the model.  But,
I don't want to have two different code paths for processing the data.

--
A.J. Brown
web | http://ajbrown.org