Hi ,

You can use Zend_Dojo_Form elements to do what you want.  Here's code which
accomplishes exactly what you're wanting to do (but in one of my projects,
of course):

http://pastebin.com/m5765a1ca

storeId can be any unique name you want

The url under storeParams should be a URL which returns a dojo data payload
(json with a dojo-specific structure).  use Zend_Dojo_Data to transform your
data into a dojo data payload.

searchAttr  is the field you want to filter and display on.  Note that for
FilteringSelect boxes, the DISPLAYED value is what will be posted.