-- Steve Uplift <djupl...@rawelements.net> wrote
(on Monday, 09 February 2009, 11:27 AM -0800):
> I am getting some 404 erros showing up in my Firebug console when I try to
> use Zend_Dojo. I get these errors:
>
> GET http://www.mysite.com/js/dojo/dijit/form/nls/en/validate.js 404 Not
> Found
> GET http://www.mysite.com/js/dojo/dijit/form/nls/en-gb/validate.js 404 Not
> Found
> GET http://www.mysite.com/js/dojo/dojo/cldr/nls/en-gb/currency.js 404 Not
> Found
> GET
> http://www.mysite.com/js/dojo/dijit/form/templates/ValidationTextBox.html
> 404 Not Found
>
> Everything seems to be working ok, but I still get these errors, and in turn
> it creates a 'Invalid controller specified (js)' exception in my log.
>
> This was the case in 1.7 and is still the case now in 1.7.4.
>
> Anyone able to shed any light on this?

The Dojo package shipped with ZF is a source build. As such, the various
i18n strings used for tooltips and whatnot are not yet created. This
leads to the 404s with the '/nls/' segments you see above. As for
ValidationTextBox.html not being present, I'll leave that to another
person to ask.

When you create a build, part of the process is compiling and interning
the various i18n strings, and you'll see these 404s go away.

Software Architect       | matt...@zend.com
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/