Hi all,

When trying to access the totalItemCount property of Paginator, I am
getting this error:
==========================
Notice: Undefined property: Zend_Paginator::$totalItemCount
==========================

Is this bug?

Problem elaboration
===============
before using paginator, my following view script logic was working perfectly:

********************************
        <? if ($this->myentries): ?>
            <? foreach ($this->myentries as $entry): ?>
                 //show the entries
            <? endforeach ?>
        <? else: ?>
            <h1>Sorry! There are nothig to display for this search</h1>
        <? endif ?>
******************************

now I am passing paginator to this view script and the problem is
"ELSE" part is not working anymore even if no entries are fetched.
Result page shows nothing (no message). Instead it hangs my server.

I tried to use the totalItemCount property to check if paginator
really have some items before passing it to view script
OR
I tried to use the totalItemCount in viewscript itself

<? if ($this->myentries->totalItemCount !== 0): ?>

in both cases, i am getting the error notice.

Any suggestion on this?

What is the correct way to make this logic work again?

Thanks

Registered Linux User #460714
Currently Using Fedora 8, 10