I'm trying to insert a record into a MySql table that has no key. I'm using
an adapter and the following code:

Zend_Registry::get( "dbAdapter" )->insert( "USERS" , array( "username" =>
$this->username , "password" => $this->password ) );

This, however, results in a key violation.

I see that when you do an insert from a table object (instead of from an
adapter) you have the ability to say there is no key:

class BugStatus extends Zend_Db_Table_Abstract{
protected $_sequence = false;
}

Is there a way to do this via the adapter too?

TIA