From: David Toniolo [mailto:davidtoni...@gmx.de]
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 2:32 PM
To: fw-general@lists.zend.com
Subject: Re: [fw-general] Using HTML iframes with ZendFramework

solved. Path has to be in docroot, include_path settings do not catch here,
because it's HTML. I tried to do something like this:

<iframe src="<?php include '../tools/galerie/.main.php'; ?>"

but it did not work. So, i created a PHP file in docroot with only 1 line:

<?php require_once 'tools/galerie/main.php'; ?>

and that works. I do not like this solution with an extra PHP file in
docroot, maybe someone knows a better solution.