jotBug - http://jotBug.org - a project management application written
entirely using Zend Framework :-) now has some early builds available
for download.  jotBug is still not complete but those that don't have or
don't want to use SVN can now download jotBug.

You can still take it for a spin at http://jotBug.org - we would love to
here your feedback/issues via -
http://code.google.com/p/jotbug/issues/list

Also, I have a logo design requirement going on at
http://99designs.com/contents/19075

You can download .zip/tar.gz versions directly from -
http://code.google.com/p/jotbug/downloads/list

Also, I would like to welcome Christian Schuhmann to the project :-)

All the best,

- Robert

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security Service and the Macro 4 plc internal virus protection system.