hi,

I try to figure out how should I make my controller,model and paginator
stuff so it makes sense.

Let's make a simple example:

I want to get list of stuff from Model and throw it to my Paginator:

public function listAction()
{
   $model = new Zebra();

   // Get 10 zebras at the time and paginate
   $zebras = $model->getSlowZebrasSoICanEatThem(10, $this->_getParam("page",
1));

   // OK, should Model return rowset, select object or paginator ???

   // if it's paginator, I can send it to view
   $this->view->paginator = $zebras;

   // if it's select object, I must declare my Paginator and set select
object for it
   ...set paginator...

  // If it's rowset... ehm, what I can do with it? can Paginator eat rowset?