Hi,
I'm adding a decorator to a form element that has been attached to a form
with $form->addElement().  It's actually a decorator to handle some xhr
validation, and as such, has dependencies on another decorator attached to
the form (a toaster widget).  I can add the form decorator manually in the
form, but I'd like to have it done automatically.

So what I want to do is add a decorator to the form from within the element
decorator, something like:
class My_XhrDecorator extends Zend_Form_Decorator_Abstract
  {

      public function render($content)
      {
        $element = $this->getElement();
        $form = $element->getForm();
        $form->addDecorator('myToasterWidgetDecorator');

         ... other stuff ...
         return($content);
      }

But there seems to be no way of accessing a form object from an attached
element object.

Is this possible?  Is there a better way of handling dependent decorators
like this?

Thanks,
Mark