So... can anybody help me with this? I thought I had solved it by adding "$view->setScriptPath('../application/modules/default/views/scripts/');" to an action helper that overrides preDispatch(). Oddly, it works on my development environment (Apple OS X 10.5 laptop) but not on the production server (Slackware).

In development, adding that line caused the photo module to look in the default views for the header/footer templates while still pulling the index template from photo's views. In production, photo is pulling ALL of its templates from the default module's views.

Any ideas?

Steven Szymczak wrote:
I'm using a modular directory structure, which looks like:

application/
    modules/
        default/
            controllers/
            forms/
            models/
            views/
        photo/

The header and footer templates located under 'modules/default/views/scripts/' are the same for all parts of the site, so how do I get ZF to default to those files when it can't find them under 'modules/photo/views/scripts/'? Currently I have copies of the header/footer templates in all module directories, and this seems like needless duplication of code to me (as well as a PITA).

Thanks!
-- Steven