What you're looking for doesn't exist (yet) in ZF PDF
I wrote a class some time ago though, that will at least solve part of your
problems (that of multiple lines)

The multiple page problem you will still need to solve yourself though, but
these two variables (in my code) will help you get started:

http://devshed.excudo.net/scripts/php/source/excudo+pdf+textblock

$this->_lines
$this->_totalHeight

It's just a matter of calculating the total-height and the height that is
left on the page and then displaying the right amount of lines before
inserting a page break.

-----
http://devshed.excudo.net http://devshed.excudo.net