Hi all,

I'm trying to forward a request to a previous made request if the users login session was expired.

What I have is the following in my UserController::login() if login succeeded:

<?php

$cmsApplication = Cms_Application::getInstance();

if( $cmsApplication->hasReferrer() )
{
  // Zend_Controller_Request_Abstract $referrer
  $referrer = $cmsApplication->getReferrer();
  $frontController = Zend_Controller_Front::getInstance();
  $frontController->getPlugin( 'Zend_Controller_Plugin_ActionStack' )
                  ->forward( $referrer );
  return;
}

?>

Unfortunately the plugin remembers the currect requests params and request method as well. I'ld like to be able to completely replace the current request with the referring request I had saved in my session. Specifically overwrite the current request method. Any idea's on how I could do this?

Thank you in advance.