Hello,

I'm using Zend_Search_Lucene in my CakePHP application. The problem is, that
when I search for Hebrew words, it always returns empty array. This doesn't
occur when I search for latin words, even those that have non-standard
characters like ąćę etc.

I index pages (that's only use for Lucene in this particular app) using
Zend_Search_Lucene_Document_Html::loadHTMLFile($someUrl, true). All pages
have content-type meta tag:

And I search using this code:
Zend_Search_Lucene_Search_QueryParser::setDefaultEncoding('UTF-8');
$index = Zend_Search_Lucene::open(TMP . '/lucene/structure_index');
$results = $phrase ? $index->find($phrase) : array();

I guess this is a matter of 1 line here or there, but after reading the docs
I'm so far stuck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Piotr