No worries Mike. It's just something new to learn.

I am having another problem though.

I've removed my /models directory from the include path and attempted to
use:

$modelLoader = new Zend_Application_Module_Autoloader(array(
    'namespace' => 'Model',
    'basePath'  => APPLICATION_PATH . '/models',
));

I added the namespace "Model" to a class name inside the /models directory,
but no luck.

*"Fatal error*: Class 'Model_HitsTb' not found in...."

Could the initDefaultResourceTypes() call in the
Zend_Application_Module_Autoloader overwrite what I passed to it? I think it
tries to set up a Model namespace by default in the /models directory. This
is basically exactly what I'd like to do.

Thanks,

Jason DEBORD
Limoges, France

http://www.jasondebord.net/