When I do PHP development,
1. Mac OS X2. Either, depending on the situation
3. TextMate (I use Macfusion for mounting remote file systems), or Vim for
quick edits
4. Subversion
5. Yes

In my spare time I mostly develop in Ruby, though (and lately MacRuby, using
Xcode).  For personal projects I tend to use either Git or Subversion.

-Matt