Hi Mark,

Long time. How are you doing?

Thanks for the reply. Well i am using ver 7.0.5730.11. You made a valid
point there so i checked my source file and discovered the custom dojo build
was loading after my js scripts. So i changed it to
headScript()->prependFile() instead. - so that was sorted.

I cleared cache but the problem still persists :( I wish i could ignore IE
but i cant. Alot of our clients use this silly browser. In fact a client
mailed this bug to me :( They cant view their company's details page using
this God forsaken browser.

Now i am so stuck with this error i cant even pin it on something

AGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Mark Wright-3 wrote:

> Which versions of IE are you testing?
>
> Anyways, this wouldn't be a ZF problem. It might be javascript. We
> have seen rare instances where loading javascripts in the wrong order
> can cause IE to show a similar error (might be the same error - I
> don't remember what it said). I think the best solution is to ignore
> IE entirely and let people who use it fend for themselves.
> Unfortunately the boss man disagrees.
>

> Mark
>
> On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 1:14 PM, dele454 <d...@killerinstinct.co.za> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Whenever i browse the site i am working on at the moment using IE, i get
>> the
>> error below. I have tried to pin it on something but i dont know when it
>> is
>> giving such a message in IE. I have checked everything in my bootstrap
>> but i
>> cant find anything out of the ordinary there. Please i need help with
>> this
>> bug.
>>
>> It works perfectly on FF, Chrome and Opera. And  I am not experiencing
>> this
>> problem locally - ONLY LIVE.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> http://www.nabble.com/file/p23412418/bug.gif
>>
>> -----
>> dee
>> --

> Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.

-----
dee