OK i have added a bootsrap.php file for each module in the module root
directory. For some reason it won't load that bootstrap file.
For example my default module directory is as follows:

-default
--bootsrap.php
--controllers
--layouts

my bootsrap.php file has the class Default_Bootstrap extends
Zend_Application_Module_Bootstrap

and it consists of an _initView method which never gets called. but it
routes to the index controller of the default module. Meaning it works just
with nothing set, not view, no layout no nothing.

Any idea why?
Thanks.