Hi Vincent
 - See response to your questions below. This is what I understand from the
modular structure.

________________________________

From: Vadim Gabriel [mailto:vadim...@gmail.com]
Sent: 07 May 2009 11:00 AM
To: Mon Zafra
Cc: Zend Framework - General
Subject: Re: [fw-general] Modules using zend_application

Hey,

"About the workshop controller problem, that's probably a rewrite issue or a
wrong base url setting. "

Reading that i was like "yea right..." but then i noticed that i emptied the
baseUrl property in the config.php file and therefore it throw that
exception. Removing that just worked. And modules are working now. Thanks
for that.

BTW I do not use the Zend_Tool. But i am glad i got this working.

@Karl Thanks for the code snippet. Could you let me know what it used for?
If i add it to the Admin module it's being called. Several questions:
K >>No idea what you mean. This was a test to get a 'stats' module bootstrap
called.

1. Why isn't the default module ('default') bootsrap class called? And the
admin module bootstrap file is?
>> From what I've managed to figure out, the default module uses your
application Bootstrap
2. Why do i need to have 3 bootstrap classes when i only have two modules?
>> You'll only need 2.
>> one under application/Bootstrap.php instead of having it under
/application/modules/default/Bootstrap.php
>> and one for your admin module under
/application/modules/admin/Bootstrap.php
3. couldn't i use the the contents of application/Bootstrap.php inside
application/modules/admin/Bootstrap.php and
application/modules/default/Bootstrap.php ? I mean having a bootstrap class
for each module?
>> The application one will be used for the default module, so you shouldn't
have another one under /default

Thanks again.