I've created a basic login system using Zend_Auth and Zend_Acl and now I'm
wondering what's the best way to expand my login form with these two extra
functionalities:

- "keep me logged in on this computer" feature
- password reset if visitor has forgotten password

These two things seem pretty standard in every web application that needs
authentication so I had hoped to see these built in into the framework. Yet
I can't find any documentation on this matter. It would be great if you
could point me in a direction or link to online tuts tackling the matter.