Zend_Tool_Framework_Provider_Interface' in /Users/Me/Sites/library/Zend
1.8.1/Tool/Framework/Manifest/Repository.php:100
Stack trace:
#0 /Users/Me/Sites/library/Zend
1.8.1/Tool/Framework/Loader/Abstract.php(104):
Zend_Tool_Framework_Manifest_Repository->addManifest(Object(Zend_Tool_Framework_Manifest_ManifestBadProvider))
#1 /Users/Me/Sites/library/Zend
1.8.1/Tool/Framework/Client/Abstract.php(101):
Zend_Tool_Framework_Loader_Abstract->load()
#2 /Users/Me/Sites/library/Zend
1.8.1/Tool/Framework/Client/Abstract.php(192):
Zend_Tool_Framework_Client_Abstract->initialize()
#3 /Users/Me/Sites/library/Zend 1.8.1/Tool/Framework/Client/Console.php(86):
Zend_Tool_Framework_Client_Abstract->dispatch()
#4 /Users/Me/Sites/bin/zf.php(77):
Zend_Tool_Framework_Client_Console::main()
#5 {main}
  thrown in /Users/Me/Sites/library/Zend
1.8.1/Tool/Framework/Manifest/Repository.php on line 100

None of the 'zf' variations I try work (e.g. zf --help)

I'm running on a Mac OS X but didn't get this problem with the 1.8.0 install
- only since I upgraded to 1.8.1. I keep the Zend framework in the folder
/Users/Me/Sites/library and I tend to keep a couple of versions in that
folder and use a symbolic link of 'Zend' to point to the version I am using.
At the moment I only have the 1.8.1 in that folder. I keep the zf.sh and
zf.php commands in /Users/Me/Sites/bin and have an alias set up in
~/.profile

Any help on why I'm getting this error would be greatly appreciated!