Hi everyone,

Firstly this is new to me so apologies if I am on the wrong track or the
answer is a simple one!

I have a Zend Framework app and I want to mask domains to modules as
follows...

http://www.domain1.com => http://server/default
http://www.domain2.com => http://server/module2
http://www.domain3.com => http://server/module3

As mentioned my application uses ZF and a MVC architecture so all requests
are routed through http://server/index.php

A request to http://www.domain2.com will be the equivalent of a request to
http://www.domain1.com/module2.

I want the domain to remain in the URL and not setup a simple URL redirect?
So the visitor will not know they are visiting an application module.

Does this make sense? Does anyone have any experience of setting this up?
Can I use mod_proxy to do this? Or... can I code this into my ZF application
by somehow analysing requests?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks