Op Tuesday 26 May 2009 11:21:45 schreef umpirsky:
> Hi to all.
>
> I have Zend framework app created by Zend Tool, with default project
> structure (1.8). I use models, and my library, everithing is set up,
> autoload.. My bootstrap file:
>
> class Bootstrap extends Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap {
> protected function _initAutoload() {
>         return new Zend_Application_Module_Autoloader(array(
>             'namespace' => 'Default_',
>             'basePath'  => dirname(__FILE__),
>         ));
>     }
> protected function _initDb() {
>         $db = $this->getPluginResource('db');
>
>         // Debug SQL
>         if ('testing' == APPLICATION_ENV || 'development' ==
> APPLICATION_ENV) {
>             $profiler = new Zend_Db_Profiler_Firebug('All Database
> Queries:');
>             $profiler->setEnabled(true);
>             $db->getDbAdapter()->setProfiler($profiler);
>         }
>
>         Zend_Db_Table_Abstract::setDefaultAdapter($db->getDbAdapter());
>         return $db;
>     }
> }
>
> index.php is more or less default..
>
> The question is: is there any way to use Zend_Application_Bootstrap and all
> this classes to easily setup autoload, db, models for command line
> interface so I can run cronjob easily?
>
> Regards,
> Saša Stamenković

What about a cron.php which instantiates the Zend_Application like index.php.
You boostrap the application, but before running you configure the router to
execute only a specific module/controller/action. This configuration could be
a variety of options (directly, through an additional controller plugin, or
maybe an application resource).

Regards, Jurian
--
Jurian Sluiman