Jurian Sluiman wrote:

> Thanks for your quick answer. I added in each module directory a
> Bootstrap.php. E.g. in application/modules/blog/Bootstrap.php i have a
> Blog_Bootstrap extending Zend_Application_Module_Bootstrap.
> In the global bootstrap I have added the application/module directory as a
> module directory (I had that already).
>
> Still the AclController (located at
> application/modules/default/controllers/AclController.php) isn't found.
> Some
> controllers are required in the _initFrontController() method of the
> global
> bootstrap class. Do I miss something?
>
> Regards, Jurian

Same problem for me here. It seems that autoloading works nice for all
modules, except the default one.

So the same code (in frontcontroller plugin) works fine

    $initProcedure = new Modulename_Model_Initialize();

unless i make 'Modulename' my default module in application config. I wonder
what's wrong with that (or nothing maybe :) but it's quite unclear what is
actually happening.

Dmitry.