-- Michael Kimsal <mgkim...@gmail.com> wrote
(on Monday, 01 June 2009, 10:13 AM -0400):
> Are the quickstart guides archived for earlier versions?  If so, where
> are they located (didn't see anything in the downloaded docs).  If
> not, can they be retrieved and put somewhere?  If not, why not?

We have archives within the website repository -- but that repo is not
publically available. We've only really had two iterations of the quick
start at this point, so there's been no demand for "earlier" versions
before now.  As it is, since the quick start is aimed at getting
developers new to ZF up and running, I'm not certain it makes sense to
keep older versions around, as we'd like to encourage new developers to
start with the latest version of ZF.

Project Lead            | matt...@zend.com
Zend Framework          | http://framework.zend.com/