On 1 Jun 2009, at 18:51, Matthew Weier O'Phinney wrote:

-- dmitrybelyakov <dmitrybelya...@yandex.ru> wrote
(on Monday, 01 June 2009, 10:18 AM -0700):
vince. wrote:
Another way will be storing the config in the registry then you could
access
it anywhere.

Yes sure. I expected it to be there since it's already passed to
Zend_Application but it's not. Just don't want to include the same file for
the second time.

But seems like it's the only way since the Options you get from Bootstrapper (like in examples above) aren't a Zend_Config object (it's set toArray by Zend_Application). I now try to figure out a way to populate Zend_Config object with an array. If it's not possible - will include the file again.

You can, and it's easy:

   $config = new Zend_Config($array);

Project Lead            | matt...@zend.com
Zend Framework          | http://framework.zend.com/

You can create an _initConfig() method in your Bootstrap class that looks like this:

    protected function _initConfig()
    {
        $config = new Zend_Config($this->getOptions());
        Zend_Registry::set('config', $config);
    }

Regards

Rob...