Hello community,

I've heard a couple of times about Zend and it left me with the idea it
would be great for the application I'm planning right now.

I'd need to know what documentation I should read, and in what order so that
I can fully understand:
- the nature of ZF (what it is exactly),
- its requirements,
- what it allows me to do,
- how to work with it.

For the last "-" ("how to work with it"), I'd need some quite complete
documentation, since I don't know much about PHP. I know HTML, a bit of CSS,
PHP, JavaScript... I've already put up together some LAMP servers, with or
without JSP support, etc.. but I've never coded much in PHP yet, or for the
web altogether (I'm really more into C++ and Java).

Just letting you know in case you'd tell me Zend is not for me: For this
project I'm planning, I will probably need emailing, a lot of database
reading/writing, putting up a payment system too, for one or not so many
products...

Thank you very much in advance,
Have a good day, each of you.

Max. J.