Thanks,
if there are still new possibilities please reply to this thread.
Bye

Sergio Rinaudo

Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 15:52:39 -0500
From: jfalva...@vesifront.org
To: kaiohken1...@hotmail.com
CC: fw-general@lists.zend.com
Subject: Re: [fw-general] Zend Fremework and Job

Hey, maybe elance.com or I guess Zend use oDesk or another site, can't remember
what's the name.

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 3:39 PM, Sergio Rinaudo <kaiohken1...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
this is not a very technical question about our favourite php framework,
I'm wondering if anybody knows some good place on the internet where it is
possible to find companies all over the world that needed developers with a
good Zend framework 'know how' for remote working, here ( Italy ) it is
definitely not a good period.

Thank you

Sergio Rinaudo

Scarica Messenger gratis:  comunica, divertiti e condividi rapidamente!

Hai voglia di divertirti? Scarica i nuovissimi gadget di Messenger!
http://messenger.it/home_gadget.aspx