-- mbneto <mbn...@gmail.com> wrote
(on Sunday, 07 June 2009, 12:58 PM -0400):
> Is there any external ZF list/wiki for 2.0?
>
> I am not aware of any timeline of the next ZF releases (1.8.x, 1.9 and
> 2.0) but since it will introduce some non bc features would be great
> to have a way to follow it's development.

Currently, 2.0 is only in very early planning phases, and you can find
the various areas by searching for "Zend_Controller 2.0" in the wiki
(this will find a page specific to Zend_Controller changes, but that
page is the child of a page that is collecting a variety of other
component planning pages).

Also, subscribe to zf-contribut...@lists.zend.com as some discussion is
happening there (and more will happen in the future).

I'm working on a roadmap for the various releases, and hope to get some
pages up on the main site within the next few weeks so that there can be
more insight into how we're scoping the releases.

Project Lead            | matt...@zend.com
Zend Framework          | http://framework.zend.com/