Thank you all for replies, so what i have thought i ll make these CRUD code
manually. But the problem what i have now is the how to associate the
modules with admin area and how to make these easily addable. My current
solution is this.
Structure how the module will be
application/modules/news
application/modules/news/forms
application/modules/news/controllers
application/modules/news/views
application/modules/news/models

There must be two basic controllers:
*one for admin area indexController - you could access it with /news,
contains the CRUD(add, view, edit, delete actions)
*other which goes to /application/controllers  - controller name will be
moduleController example newsController, contains only view part (view
action only)
*model will be same for these controllers.

So any suggestions or ideas ?