Hi guys,

I have a number of view scripts that are cut and paste across almost all of
my view directories, basically templates that hold code to load a structural
html / tabs / etc. These files are almost all  identical, so there is a very
obvious case for removing these duplications, along with providing an
"override" system if and when that particular action requires custom code.
I've seen this page here:
http://joshribakoff.com/2009/02/overridable-view-scripts-in-zend-framework/-
and it does exactly what I want, but it also seems a little bit
curious
having to duplicate code across all of my actions / controllers in order to
remove some duplicate code. Is there a better way of doing this?