I'm inclined to agree with Jurian. Im not familiar with MarkItUp but haveing
looked at the website I know that I dont want users to have to need a
knowledge of any form of mark up language in order to get the results they
want. With that as the premise for using wysiwyg I can think of a lot of
editors that fit that criteria a lot better than MarkItUp