I've read a lot of doc and forum post about autoloading, and after that I've
decided to use the approach of autoloading via modules resources (suggested
also by this article:
http://devzone.zend.com/article/4525-Developing-a-Comprehensive-Autoloader)

What I've done is to insert the following line in my application.ini

resources.modules[] =

and then a <Modulename>_Bootstrap class in a file named Bootstrap.php, one
for each one of my modules. In those files I've extended the class in the
subject with no methods inside. For example my admin module has these lines:

class Admin_Bootstrap extends Zend_Application_Module_Bootstrap {

}

Now this approach works for all modules and I'm able to autoload classes
such as Admin_Form_Login and Admin_Model_User, but for default module this
thing doesn't work.

I've tried playing with some options such as

resources.frontController.defaultmodule = "default"
;resources.frontController.moduleControllerDirectoryName = "controllers"
;resources.frontController.params.prefixdefaultmodule = true

and with different naming conventions, but i haven't figured out how to
solve this thing yet.

Any hint?

Thanks.