Hi Jurian,

thanks for your swift answer. i'll try to do as you describe.

Yes, i'm aware of the zend_auth stuff, but i dislike the zend_db* - and
hence the zend_auth - methods since they work in a non-object oriented way.

all my db access is done using outlet-orm. It a much nicer DB interface in
my opinion.

see: http://www.outlet-orm.org

kim