Hi,

I list YouTube videos with Zend_Gdata_Youtube.

>From youtube I get duration in seconds.

I made conversion with Zend_Measure with following code:

// example: duration 188s
$input = new Zend_Measure_Time($videoEntry->getVideoDuration(),
Zend_Measure_Time::SECOND);

// example outputs 3.13min which is correct: 188/60=3.13
echo $input->convertTo('MINUTE');

BUT, should it make 3 min 8 s kinda string? Now I have no use for this
conversion
and I propably end up making view helper converting seconds to
minutes+seconds.

I just wanted to ask if anybody knows better way or something about
Zend_Measure that I have missed.

br, Marko