A custom decorator (although you may be able to piece it together with the
Label decorator and the HtmlTag decorator).

One approach would be to extend the Label decorator; pass the URL of the
image as an option to your extended label decorator and have it render the
image tag.

There's probably a better way, but that will definitely work.

Have you seen Matthew's blog posts on form decorators?
http://weierophinney.net/matthew/plugin/tag/decorators