Hi guys,

i have suffering with modules setup in application.ini and Bootstrap.php
file

I tried Google, Nabble, manual, source codes... and nothing :(

This is my app structure:

application
-- configs
    -- application.ini
-- controllers
    -- IndexController.php
-- models
-- modules
    -- admin
        -- controllers
    -- other-module
    -- helpers
    -- scripts
-- Bootstrap.php

Settings in application.ini:

[production]
bootstrap.path  = APPLICATION_PATH "/Bootstrap.php"
bootstrap.class = "Bootstrap"

resources.frontController.controllerDirectory = APPLICATION_PATH
"/controllers"
resources.frontController.moduleDirectory = APPLICATION_PATH "/modules"
resources.frontController.baseUrl = "/"

resources.layout.layoutpath = APPLICATION_PATH "/layouts"

resources.modules[] =

admin.resources.db.adapter = "Pdo_Pgsql"
admin.resources.db.isDefaultTableAdapter = true
; other db adapter settings

But I have none db adapter stored in Zend_Registry in my admin module

Bootstrap.php:

class Bootstrap extends Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap
{
    protected function _initAutoload()
    {
        $moduleLoader = new Zend_Application_Module_Autoloader(array(
            'namespace' => '',
            'basePath'  => APPLICATION_PATH)
        );
        return $moduleLoader;