The case is:

You want to implement simple twitter (Zend_Service_Twitter) script or
contact form (Zend_Form), so you want target component with dependencies
(e.g. autoload, Zend_Http for twitter...) and your script will be installed
on clients server, and he will ask : "Why your contact form have 20MB :)",
it's silly isn't it?

Regards,
Saša Stamenković