are you looking for $this->_forward('critere'); after your submit action has completed?

-Bart

magrytos1 schreef:
Hi.

I have action add and a form for this action. After click on submit button i
want to add a data that I chose to my database and also I want to go to the
setAction('critere');

in my form add  form, after pushing submit button it goes to form critere,
but it doesn't add any data to my db. If I comment setAction() function, it
adds data, but it stays in add form. Is it possible to put an array as an arguments for setAction()? If not, how
can I do 2 actions by pushin one button.

public function addAction()
{ $this->view->title = "Add Request";
        $this->view->headTitle($this->view->title, 'PREPEND');
$form = new Form_Add();
        //$this->view->form = $form;
if ($this->getRequest()->isPost()) {
            $formData = $this->_request->getPost();
            if ($form->isValid($formData)) {
                $reqName = $form->getValue('requestName');
                $type = $form->getValue('type');
                $request = $form->getValue('request');
                $requests = new Model_DbTable_Requests();
                $requests->addRequest($reqName, $type, $request);
$this->view->form = $form;
    }

thx